Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Teenage sleep

I feel this article is very informative. I feel that this sleep debt happens to me and that I too have trouble sleeping, especially at night. Also I'm also always tired so this article relates a lot to my life. For this to happen is very depressing and very frustrating in the eyes who fall under these studies and I feel that something has to be done to help those who have these problems so that they can sleep regularly and can regulate their lives without the need to sleep during the day and stay awake during the night.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zach,
    You've posted your response to the article; however, it needed to be in argumentative format, as a letter to MoHS admin, asking that school start later.

    You can post the revision as a comment here.
    mrs s

    ReplyDelete